- We do not follow academic school year; however, follow major holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. We will notify you of this in advance.
- We hold a friendly / fun / uplifting student recital once a year (usually in April). It is not mandatory to participate in; however, we strongly recommend students to perform at recital when they are ready.
- Any reasons that we have to cancel will be made up or a credit will be given.
- Cancellation of a lesson must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time in order to receive a make-up lesson or a credit; otherwise lesson time will be charged/forfeited regardless of attendance.
- If you have an unexpected conflict arise such as illness or family emergency the day of your child's lesson, please email, text or call as soon as possible.
- There will be no make-up lesson or credit for students who do not show up for their scheduled lesson without notifying us.
- Lesson times will not be extended if arriving late.
Payment Policy and Fees
- All fees for lessons are due at the first lesson of the month. Bills are submitted during the last week of each month for that particular month.
- Your monthly payments are NOT included a material fee.
- Your monthly payments are NOT included a recital fee.
- One month notice will be required to discontinue any classes.
- A withdrawal must be done in person and will not be accepted over the phone or email.
- The installment payment for the 4-week cycle of lessons is not refundable in the case of withdrawals.
Private Lesson Price
30-minute lessons $140 for 4 weeks ($35/per) *For children under 6 years old.
45-minute lessons $200 for 4 weeks ($50/per)
60-minute lessons $260 for 4 weeks ($65/per)
Dyad/Triad Lesson Price (Small Group)
30-minute lessons $100 for 4 weeks ($25/per)
45-minute lessons $160 for 4 weeks ($40/per)
*Please ask for Music Therapy rates.