- We do not follow academic school year; however, follow major federal holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Eve and New Year.
- A minimum of 4 lessons each month is required except December and during summer break.
- A minimum of 3 lessons in December is required.
- All students are strongly encouraged to schedule at least 2 lessons over the summer break (July – August). This will help ensure that they are able to keep up their skills over the holiday. Students that do not schedule lessons over the summer months generally require 2 – 3 months of review in the fall to get their piano skills back up to where they were in June.
Cancellation/Attendance/Makeup Lesson Policy
- Cancellation of a lesson must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time in order to receive a make-up lesson; otherwise lesson time will be charged/forfeited regardless of attendance.
- There are only two make-up lessons permitted per semester for private lesson. (Fall/Winter semester: September -December) (Spring semester: January-June)
- If you have an unavoidable emergency arise the day of your child's lesson, please email, text or call as soon as possible. In this case, make-ups can be considered; however, it is not guaranteed.
- There is NO make-up lesson for small group lesson.
- Any reasons that we have to cancel will be made up.
- There will be no make-up lesson or credit for students who do not show up for their scheduled lesson without notifying us.
- Lesson times will not be extended if arriving late.
Payment Policy and Fees
- All fees for lessons are due at the first lesson of the month.
- Your monthly payments are NOT included a material fee.
- Your monthly payments are NOT included a recital fee.
- 2 weeks' notice will be required to discontinue any classes.
- A withdrawal must be done in person and will not be accepted over the phone or email.
- The payment is not refundable in the case of withdrawals.
- For students withdrawing from private lessons, a cancellation fee that is equivalent to 2 lessons will be charged unless 2 weeks’ notice is given.
- We hold a friendly / fun / uplifting student recital twice a year (usually in April and December). It is not mandatory to participate in; however, we strongly recommend students to perform at recital once they are ready.
Private Lesson Price
30-minute lessons $160 for 4 weeks ($40/per) *For children under 5 years old.
45-minute lessons $220 for 4 weeks ($55/per)
60-minute lessons $280 for 4 weeks ($70/per)
Dyad/Triad Lesson Price (Small Group)
30-minute lessons $120 for 4 weeks ($30/per)
45-minute lessons $180 for 4 weeks ($45/per)